Key Policy Features provided exclusively to SCMA Members:
- Professional Liability (Limits available range from $500,000 to $5,000,000);
- Commercial General Liability (Limits available range from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000);
- Coverage for Libel and Slander;
- Privacy Breach Expense ($25,000 per claim);
Other Insurance Products Available:
- Optional Office Property Insurance Available;
- Group Home and Automobile Insurance Available; See the Home & Auto tab above for more information
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance;
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance;
- Umbrella Liability Insurance (Primary insurance for losses not covered by the other policies);
- Health and Dental Insurance; Get a second opinion!
- Life and Disability Insurance. Get a second opinion!
Liability insurance is critical to any risk management plan. Specifically, the SCMA Liability Insurance program through PROLINK protects SCMA consultants and firms in the event a lawsuit or claim is initiated against you. Clients could sue for damages as a result of professional negligence, an error in judgment or just an omission in not providing the critical information or guidance they required. Professional Liability insurance not only protects your assets but also defends you in court even if the legal action against you turns out to be groundless.